Thursday, January 7, 2010

back in the swing of things . . .


This week has been hectic - but in a good way (minus Kerrigan being sick). Halle Claire went back to preschool after what seemed like a forever long winter break, dance started back up this week, and it was back to work at Eagle's View for me.



Kerrigan was also sick with a cold plus teething so it was interesting from that standpoint - she's feeling much better today! I think we'll be able to stop running the vaporizer, and discontinue the use of the Vicks Vapor Rub . . . although I'm sure my Halle girl will still ask me to put it on her chest tonight! She loves that stuff! :)


It's been kinda fun getting out this week in the frigid weather . . . highs only in the 40's and 50's all week . . . so crazy for us Floridians! I've actually enjoyed bundling up the girls, starting the car early to warm up, and all that comes along with these colder temps!

So, this has been a week to get "back in the swing of things" - nothing too exciting, but back to routine which I adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment