Thursday, January 14, 2010

13 months



Kerrigan Grace, you are 13 months old! I'm not exactly sure how big you are, but I know you continue to be looong and lean. You have 2 teeth on the bottom and the top 2 are trying to poke their way through - it should be any day now. You wear a size 3 diaper, you're crawling everywhere and cruising like a champ. You will "walk" if someone is holding your hands, but you're still pretty wobbly - it's fine with me - you just take your time big girl! You LOVE turkey lunch meat! You get very excited when you see me get it out of the fridge for you. You will still eat sweet potatoes and squash out of the jar, but that's it . . . you prefer to pick all other food up and feed yourself.



Daddy just turned your car seat around to face forward and you love it! You've started using a sippy cup full time - no more bottles. I have mixed emotions about that. You are sleeping through the night, and napping well during the day. You continue to be a mommy's girl - this is also fine with me - we worked so very hard to get you here, I will hold you and cuddle you every chance I get! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you got me all teary-eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. made me cry for you too....what an amazing little girl you are ms.kerrigan!!! amazing family

    ReplyDelete
  3. how precious!
    I LOVE her outfit!
    She is just adorable! Don't you love having a miracle.. makes you just KNOW God is there all the time... it is like a big God hug!

    ReplyDelete