Four whole years . . . Wow!!! How did that happen??? Sweet Halle, I'm so thrilled God allowed me to be your mommy! You are witty, so smart, fun, loving, and opinionated . . . you keep us on our toes, but we wouldn't have it any other way!
We love you from the very depths of our hearts! Thank you for an amazing fours years! We pray nothing but God's very best for all of your years to come. Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
What are you up to these days?
* You no longer take naps. Probably haven't for about the past 6 months.
* You go to bed around 8 pm and wake around 7:15 am.
* You still LOVE to drink milk! You would live off of it if we would let you.
* You love to go to school!
* You take ballet and tap on Tuesday afternoon and seem to really be enjoying it!
* Daddy has been showing you flash cards of certain words for about a month - you can recognize about 35 words.
* Kerrigan loves you, and you are a GREAT big sister. You love her, and are very sweet with her.
* Your best friends are Ellie Hogan and Jackson Smith.
* Purple is your favorite color!
* You're wearing a size 4t in clothes, and a size 10 shoe.
* You are all girl - you love jewelry, dress up, purses, nail polish, princesses, etc. It lots of fun!
* You are a good girl, and a good helper - we are still working on perfecting your listening skills at times though. :)
* Painting, coloring, drawing, and working through pre-school workbooks are favorite pastimes of yours.
* You still sleep in a toddler bed, but mommy and daddy have been looking all over town for the perfect "bed with a ladder" for you!
* As of today, you no longer use a sippy cup. Only regular "big girl" cups for you.